I want to share with you our game plan for how digital NightLife is going to work out. Sunday content will look like this:
1:00 PM – NightLife Content Post + Email
- This will be an email and blog post (with identical content) to get us ready for our NightLife time together. This will be a video lesson on our Functional Faith topic followed by discussion questions for you to brainstorm about.
5:45 PM – Zoom call begins
- The Zoom call will open up before our actually NightLife begins. This will give us an opportunity to fix any connection issues and be sure everyone’s video and audio are working.
- These calls will work best on a computer or tablet, but phones will work as well. On a phone or tablet, download the Zoom app in advance. On a computer, you can click the link directly. If you are using an app, we’ve learned it works best to type in the code rather than to use the link.
6:00 PM – NightLife Discussion
- This will be our “Large Group” discussion. We’ll talk through the content, answer questions, and check in with one another. We will utilize both the chat and the video features. You’ll see when we’re all together!
6:45 PM – Potential Small Group “Break Outs”
- We’re going to try to add some “small group” activities to our Zoom calls. At the end of our group discussions, we’ll break into our regular small groups and work through a couple of questions together before coming back together as a group.
Remember, this is all flexible. It’s going to take a little bit of time to get things sorted out together. But having time as a group is so important, and I believe it will be good for all of us!
Let me know if you have any questions, and be on the lookout for our first Digital NightLife on March 22!